Tips On Sending a Fax On The Internet
Most people feel intimidated by the thought of sending a fax via the internet. Honestly people, there is nothing that is easier if you can send an email you can send an internet fax. As a matter of fact this article will be supplying you with several tips on how to send a fax to email.
- Due to the vast variety of fax 2 email service providers that are available it is of the utmost importance that you find a reliable service provider. You will not be able to send an internet fax if you are not registered with such a service provider.
- Install the specified fax software, commonly this software will be available for download from your service provider’s website. The software must be installed so that it may integrate with your existing email account.
- Keep in mind that any incoming faxes will be delivered as an unread email in your inbox but with one benefit you won’t need a fax modem.
- Your iPhone is now transformed into a fax machine even though you aren’t granted email access via an iPhone. How does it work then? Easy it uses email systems i.e. Gmail, Yahoo and even AOL. All you need to do is write down the details you wish to fax enter the designated fax number and send. It should be noted that although your iPhone may be capable of receiving internet faxes they will most likely be in a pdf format.
- In the event that you did use your iPhone to send and receive internet faxes you will still be able to print and download these faxes to your PC. All you need to do is to hook up your iPhone to your PC and to select the required messages.
In addition to all of the above keep in mind in order for you to send and receive internet faxes successfully you will need an existing email account as well as reasonable internet connection. If you have this you can register with your chosen service provider, also remember to distribute the fax number that has been assigned to you to all clients, service providers and co workers. Without that number no one will be able to send you an internet fax.