Email To Fax Services
The increasing number of email to fax services that are available online like Email To Fax Review and Ez Fax to mention but a few makes it very important to choose the right one. There is however a couple of things you must look out for when you are deciding which email to fax service to use.
- When sending a fax it is important to receive a delivery report, the delivery report will indicate whether or not your fax had been sent.
- Make sure that the email to fax service provider you choose isn’t hosted on a server with limited resources. The sending and receiving speed of the server is very important because any delays incurred with the sending or receiving of a fax e-mail may cause great inconvenience.
- Make sure to review the fax service online you want to join before actually joining.
- Customer support is very important. An online fax service must have a minimum of twelve hours support daily. It may be a good idea to test the companies’ responsiveness by enquiring about their services.
- Check with your service provider about the costs involved with fax to email facility. Mostly there is a monthly fee however in some instances there may be a per page fee in conjunction with an activation fee.
- Fax software may need to be installed before you are able to send a fax to email.
- Email to fax facility may be used at any time and any place which is one of the reasons online fax services is so popular.
- Most fax to email service providers offer a thirty day trial period. Make use of this trial period just to get a general idea of how the service functions.
How to use the email to fax service
- In the To field of your email: This is the area that you would usually enter the email address into, enter the fax number of the person that you are sending the fax to.
- After typing in the fax number add the “@ “symbol at the end followed by the service providers domain name.
- Always use a comma as a separator in the event of multiple recipients.